Massachusetts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm from Worcester / Oxford MA.

I use Krystal Klear Aquatics in Auburn, MA as my LFS. I'm fairly new with fish-keeping and in the middle of my first cycle, but their fish look the best by far from where I have been looking around.

I'm from Palmer MA.....here are my 2 favorite LFS

1. Exotic Fish and Pet World, Southampton MA

These guys used to be in Hadley, but a couple years back moved. They went from 25 minutes to 45 minutes away from my house, but they're worth the drive. They have a very good fish selection and a very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

2. School of Fish, Springfield MA

Their staff is a little more hit and miss, but they have a very nice selection of fish and tank decorations.

Aside frrom krystal clear aquatics in auburn, i found out that klems have a lot of selections too in spencer, MA.

Dracut ma here.. any other local stores near lowell ma? I looked up Jays Aquatics in salem..he's kinda close anymore?

From Southern NH, whats the best fish store in the area?

I would say :
Pet junction in Somersworth
Little critters in Exeter
Petco in portsmouth (i know what you are thinking, but the employees are great and actually have a decent stock)

The best would have to be Laconia pet center. It is a long drive but they have live plants, really clean tanks, great selection of dry goods, and a good selection of fish.

hope that helps!

I'm now located in Allston :)
Only question I have is... apparently Skiptons has moved to Woburn? Are there any other lfs a bit closer? (Aside from Petco, just had a REALLY bad experience with the one in Allston...)

Anyone interested in 30 g cube
Light fulval206 gravel heater decor all included

I'm in Springfield area MA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Any interested in two 10 gallon with filters, heaters, timers, and hood? I'm in Southbridge, MA

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom