need help finding a new lfs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its scary because Heavenly Fish is a wholesale retailer for alot of the local lfs's (ny, nj, pa, del, ct). I like the Hidden Reef and think they have a beautiful, clean store with well-kept stock but they have little in the way of fancy (unusual) goldfish. Time for some more research!!! I am starting to consider buying online but the thought of a fish being kept in a bag/box for 24 hrs (or longer) is SCARY!

That Fish Place in Lancaster, PA it's a wholesale store, however I have never been disappointed with them. They have a great selection of fish and supplies at great prices!

I actually emailed them last week (before taking an hr & 1/2 drive)! They told me they have no fancy goldfish due to them getting sick & dying! They said they will email me when (if) they restock. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Did you try the Hidden Reef in levittown pa??? I visited there last week and thought they had a great selection of sw fish & coral!!! But, i dont know alot about sw. They didnt have what i was looking for (panda moor) but they said they would try & find one for me.

Have you tried Value Pet in Pennsauken NJ? They may have what you are looking for.

Ive been to The Aquarium Center. I did purchase one fish there but he is going to be in QT for awhile! They have a 'questionable' reputation and i thought the store was dark & dirty.

I would never question aquarium centers rep. in my 6 years of fish keeping, fresh through salt, I have had 4 fish die on me from there. 2 neon tetras and angelfish and a percula clown and i have bought many fish. its a clean and knowledgable store

I would never question aquarium centers rep. in my 6 years of fish keeping, fresh through salt, I have had 4 fish die on me from there. 2 neon tetras and angelfish and a percula clown and i have bought many fish. its a clean and knowledgable store

Some of their staff is knowledgeable but not all. I do buy some of their stock but careful in what I buy. Take for instance, I would never buy any of their discus.

Back
Top Bottom