New England shows/conventions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newbneedshelp

Aquarium Advice Freak
If anyone knows of any fish/aquarium shows or conventions in the new england area please post them here

***Topic slightly altered by Bearfan***

Show in Boston

I just saw a fyer for a show here in Boston on Sept 10-11-12th I'm not sure of the "official" name but i think its at the World Trade Center

Show in Boston

I just saw a fyer for a show here in Boston on Sept 10-11-12th I'm not sure of the "official" name but i think its at the World Trade Center

REALLY???? :D I'm going to Boston on the 11th for the day....I'll have to find details. When I do, I'll post them here. It would also be great for us to have a New England AA get together...Georgia's a bit too far away. :(

I only live a couple hours from Boston, I might check this out and go to the Aquarium while I am down there.

Do they sell fish at these things?

Ok...initially I had trouble finding info. The MACNA (Marine Aquarium Convention of North America) is in Boston Sept. 10-12. It is taking place in the Hyatt Hotel (not World Trade Center). From the looks of the schedule....seems mostly SW not FW. :?

They will be having a public trade show each day as part of the convention, but I couldn't find a price for admission. (They post registration prices for the whole convention but not a ticket price for trade show ONLY). So I don't know if the trade show will feature any FW at all....if anyone finds out more, please post here.

Sorry I didn't have the details

yeah,

i just had heard there was a big fish show in boston, i really didn't know any details...but if its at the Hyatt it at Logan Airport not downtown. If it is accessible to the public i may check it out since id like to set up a saltwater tank in the future.

The MACNA show will be held at the Hyatt Harborside on Sep. 10,11,12. You can get a group rate for hotel rooms ($129) by calling 800-553-0105 ext. 347 or emily.ward@preftrav.com
The event is being sponsored by Boston Reefers Society http://www.bostonreefers.org/
Have fun if you go, it sounds interesting. Have a "cup a chowdah" for me while you're there (I grew up in Cambridge, MA).

I am probably going to go down with my wife and take some pics. We are planning to get a reef setup at some point and my wife always wants to go to Boston for a day :)

Back
Top Bottom