Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > North East & New England
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

I havnt... though i have a couple of buds that have... and they are not falsely advertising.. they are a whole sale distributer, have hundreds or coral at rock bottom prices. I keep meaning too but they are not open to the public so you have to schuedual an appointment. However with that said my friend tested the water that was with his frags had a zero on both phosphates and nitrates here in erie thats unheard of in our area when it comes to fish stores.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

On another source note.. dont bother visiting buzz in bees here way over priced and selection is horrible ..tanks are poorly maintained they sell live rock thats not even live just sitting in water.. we also have a store called sea cave but they are way over priced but their husbandry is there. I find mysrlf buying online from bluzoo.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858
Just a small 46 gallon bowfront mixed reef with 2 zebra barred dartfish 1 rainfords goby and a green mandarin. About 30-35 different kinds of coral and a 20 gallon extra high that's being made into a seahorse tank. Also have some yellow labs and peacocks
Alsi have a german shedder and a black lab as well as a lilac crowned amazon green parrot.. dont tell it that though he think his a human.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yes me too. Bluezooaquatics.com for fish and reefs2go.com for inverts.. for corals since I'm beginning to frag and about to start working on some frag tanks in my garage I'm gonna use cherrycorals.com and sexycorals.com to get stuff people around here don't ever see and maybe make some money
Old 07-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Yes me too. Bluezooaquatics.com for fish and reefs2go.com for inverts.. for corals since I'm beginning to frag and about to start working on some frag tanks in my garage I'm gonna use cherrycorals.com and sexycorals.com to get stuff people around here don't ever see and maybe make some money
Thought about that with just inverts since they charge retarded priced for them.
Old 07-22-2012, 01:19 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Quote:
Just a small 46 gallon bowfront mixed reef with 2 zebra barred dartfish 1 rainfords goby and a green mandarin. About 30-35 different kinds of coral and a 20 gallon extra high that's being made into a seahorse tank. Also have some yellow labs and peacocks
The fish in your first pic is absolutely gorgeous!!! What kind of fish is that? I can't wait to see pics of the seahorse tank, I can't wait to have a saltwater tank!!!
Old 07-22-2012, 01:25 AM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Which pic? Lol from the description I'm guessing my mandarin dragonette

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com