Philadelphia area fish stores?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MagicMan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am right outside King of Prussia. The only decent store I know of around here in Nemo's in Norristown.

Are there any stores around that sell red cherry, crystal red, etc shrimp?

In Levittown, there is a place called "The Hidden Reef". It's a really big store and they even had Boeseman's Rainbow fish there. If you're adventurous enough and looking to make a day trip, you could always go to "That Pet Place, That Fish Place" in Lancaster. It's more like an aquarium warehouse than an aquarium store.

Cobaltskyy said:
If ur willing to drive over the bridge...Aquarium Center in Clementon, NJ.
Aquariumcenter.biz
I know this thread is over a year old but people still live in the Philly area and want to know these things
I just went there two days ago and I loved it. I'm from outside NE Philly and its on the way down the shore. I don't think they have RCS though or any other shrimp other then saltwater or ghost shrimp.

Big fan of

Welcome to Captain Nemo's Aquarium[/QUOT

Its not Nemos anymore. It changed to Natural Pets or something like that over a year ago. They had a great selection plants the last time I was there! Beats any other store on aq plants that I have ever been to around the area. For pond plants though, NOTHING can top Limekiln Pond and Gardens. They are actually expanding into tropicals and had a gorgeous mated pair of jaguar (magnese?) cichlids in addition to some really oddball tropicals the last time I was there in October.

Back
Top Bottom