Pittsburgh where is a good LFS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am in the Pittsburgh area for the next few days. I have been to Oddball, Aqua World, Off The Hook, all Petsmarts, and all Petco shops. Is there any other good ones along I-79 or within a reasonable distance of I-79 between Washington, PA and Coraopolis, PA that I should visit that carries plants?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

wet pets and friends 3695 Washington rd. rt. 19 peters twp. one of the nicest of pet stores in the tri state area!

Ok I will try there today. Thanks!

I haven't been there in a long while! Please let us know what you think of it!

Elmers aquarium, travelled there from Columbus Ohio to get an aquarium. They are on William Perry hwy in monroeville. Awesome freshwater selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes you were right Elmers was great and so were the prices. Wet pets was good as well, but plan on paying 50%+ more than average for plants and fish. Oh and to throw one on the "the owner is a word that cannot be used here, the store is nasty, half the fish are dead, and plants are consumed in algae" list....Alans Pets and Plants is by far the worst place I have ever been.

Back
Top Bottom