So whats your favorite LFS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny you mentioned that Maxwell. I visited Fishtown about a month ago (lowcoaster is not far from there) to pick up some equipment. They expanded their FW fish section and had several tanks full of Angels, including (cough) some koi's. I did not see any mistreated or ill tanks at the time.

This was my first visit in over a year when I picked up my existing German Blue Rams. Sadly, they had no Rams in stock at all and no cories (which was somewhere in the back of my mind).

I normally stop in by there Fridays on the way home from work. The tanks always seems to be filled (stocking up for the weekend rush?). That could explain the dead fish I've seen there. They were probably just shipped in...

I think their major deliveries come on Thursdays. I happened to be in there yesterday to pick up a bottle of prime and there were many boxes labeled live fish that they were in the process of opening. No dead fish in the tanks yesterday. I'm sure they lose a few due to shipping stress so you're probably right.

Back
Top Bottom