That fish place in Lancaster PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mtlion

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I'm a newbie and looking to start a saltwater aquarium, however I don't have a local dealer (live in the Altoona PA area). I just found the website for "That fish place" in Lancaster PA and wanted to know if anyone had done business there. I don't mind the 3 hour drive as long as the staff will work with me and answer my questions about setting up my tank. Any information on this store is appreciated. Thanks!

I love going to this store as they have a huge selection and they have answered every question I have asked them...it is about a 3 hour drive for me as well and I will be heading out that was before to long as it has been a few months.

You can check out some of the stores in the Frederick, MD area also. Its only about a 2 hour drive from Altoona and we have a few great local fish stores here.

Thanks for all of the feedback, they seem like they will very helpful!

I was in there the other day and it just seems to be missing something that it once had. Not in a bad way just seemed to not be as well stocked as it once was.

Back
Top Bottom