Two young mated clown fish free need home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blibyblab

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Someone built up a salt water tank in my home and left me with it. In it are two clown fish that have been together for some time, a shrimp, and a gobie. The gobie is already claimed but to get to him I have to get rid of the other things in the tank. I just want to get rid of the fish before something happens as I don't know the first thing about taking care of these tanks. I don't want any money but whoever wants them has to catch and bag them. If there is another forum I should be posting this on please let me know. I'm located in center moriches ny. I want them to go to a good home, their names are Minnie MnM and Oreo.

Someone built up a salt water tank in my home and left me with it. In it are two clown fish that have been together for some time, a shrimp, and a gobie. The gobie is already claimed but to get to him I have to get rid of the other things in the tank. I just want to get rid of the fish before something happens as I don't know the first thing about taking care of these tanks. I don't want any money but whoever wants them has to catch and bag them. If there is another forum I should be posting this on please let me know. I'm located in center moriches ny. I want them to go to a good home, their names are Minnie MnM and Oreo.

Where are you located? Do you still have them?

I'm in Kings park but if you really needed to get rid of the clowns I can come get them. Please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom