Wednesday is GCAS day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone planning on attending on Wednesday? I missed the last one but I intend to make it this week.

It would be nice to see some more Forum members at the meeting, I'm kinda tired of yakking with the same old bunch. :wink:

I'm going and looking forward to it!!!!

Jchillin said:
It would be nice to see some more Forum members at the meeting, I'm kinda tired of yakking with the same old bunch. :wink:

Just for that, I'm not sitting near you! :p :lol:

Very funny. :lol: :lol: Just for that, I'm not going at all.

Unfortunately I have to go up to Canada for a few days and won't be able to attend again. I heard from Jon and he is planning on going.
Have fun and see you guys at the June one for sure.

Brian NY :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm guessing that the weather up there is just perfect for a round of golf? Plus, no wait at the tee because everyone is busy watching the NHL playoffs? :D

Turns out I couldn't make it. :oops:

I went hiking in Harriman State Park on Tuesday - 7 miles including a climb up Bald Mountain (1100 ft). I felt a bit sore on Wednesday, but the fatigue didn't hit me until late that afternoon. I wound up taking a 12 hour nap after dinner. :roll:

Did I miss anything good at the action?

The meeting was uneventful. The guest speaker cancelled, so the format was adjusted to "Ask the experts". Members posed questions to a panel of club experts for about an hour. :roll: Plus, no one showed up other than myself. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom