Western New Yorkers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CcJ23

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone out their in Western New York? Im near Rochester? Is anybody else? I want to meet some local people.

Last edited:
Hey guys, what's the best reef shop in buffalo area? I'm from toronto and thinking about stopping by in them this spring/summer.

Hey guys, what's the best reef shop in buffalo area? I'm from toronto and thinking about stopping by in them this spring/summer.

I haven't been there but I hear That Pet Place in North Tonawanda is great! I've heard about their freshwater, but I'm unsure of their saltwater selection.

Abc reef has two stores and Fairmount aquarium. Also Syracuse aquarium and pond can get u anything

cool! thanks dude. :) I pass through buffalo & syracuse/rochester a few times in the summer so with this hobby they are gonna be stop overs since so many importers are in the US.

Hello all.
I'm near Buffalo, NY
I have all freshwater planted tanks
Would love to connect to any locals :)

If you have a Facebook, check out the two clubs in the area! One is called Western New York something or other, and the other is Rochester NY Aquarium Club

Thanks, will do... But I really like using this app for fish related info :) I'm browsing the forums here more than I go onto Facebook... Lol

I'm near Rochester. (Farmington ). I also have a planted tank.

Back
Top Bottom