Western PA LFS and trades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sniperhank

Giant Clam Addict
Any LFS in the area worth mentioning with great service or selection?

Also, if you are in the area and looking for future trades please post. It is quite difficult on this side of the state to find both.

Im in between erie and pittsburgh. Hoping to be ready to frag and trade in 6 months once my 55 gal is up and running. For those closer to me, Pet Place in Dubois is the best stop on the area. Not the largest selection, but many knowledgeable staff members to help you out. Some tanks have aphasia issues, but not the frag tank.

Have you tried driving to slippery rock.. ive heard rave reviews on slippery rock corals. Its a whole sale distributer that will open for local customers.. they have great deals on frags and larger corals were talk 6 bucks for frags and up to 30 for larger ones. I have also been told thier live rock is often priced at 2.50 a pound at times.

I think the same guy posts on craigslist. He has quite a lot of coral frags and LR. I'm not a saltie but it always comes up when I'm searching for tanks. ;)

Elmer's Aquarium in Monroeville. And Wet Pets forget where though

Wet pets is in the south hills on route 19. I haven't been there but a co-worker raves about it all the time.

meegosh said:
Wet pets is in the south hills on route 19. I haven't been there but a co-worker raves about it all the time.

Yes it is supposed to be amazing

Wet pets is an amazing store, they have everything you could imagine!!! You'll definitely have to check it out.

It might be amazing but way overpriced. Aquaworld in emsworth is a nice lil spot. They sell frags for $5 buy 5 get one free and I met the guy that frags some of there stuff for them. Hes a vortech distributor with a 500 gallon in wall reef (jealous lol)

Back
Top Bottom