Animal Jungle Virginia Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not Southeast Asia. Bamboo grows anywhere.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110727_105715.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110727_105715.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 146
Went to the jungle today for salt water. Wandered the sw section for 20 minutes trying to get snails with no luck. Person was on break I was told. Horrible service. The porcupine puffer like the one I got where all half price and very sick . So instead of trying to heal them and put a nfs up there they just sell them at half the price . Not good at all

Hondatek said:
Went to the jungle today for salt water. Wandered the sw section for 20 minutes trying to get snails with no luck. Person was on break I was told. Horrible service. The porcupine puffer like the one I got where all half price and very sick . So instead of trying to heal them and put a nfs up there they just sell them at half the price . Not good at all

So much potential there, that's what makes it sad.

I went to Care a lot in Newport News at lunch. Met a knowledgeable worker and talked him into joining AA.. He passed the test... I bought a glass canopy and am going back after work to get ghost shrimp. They have them for fifteen cents each. I am gonna get 50 because most are berried. I may get 75 though... anyway its on Oyster Point and Warrick.

Deckape said:
So much potential there, that's what makes it sad.

I went to Care a lot in Newport News at lunch. Met a knowledgeable worker and talked him into joining AA.. He passed the test... I bought a glass canopy and am going back after work to get ghost shrimp. They have them for fifteen cents each. I am gonna get 50 because most are berried. I may get 75 though... anyway its on Oyster Point and Warrick.

I would not buy any Saltwater livestock there.Look closely and you can usually see ich on the fish,and even dead fish in the tanks.
I get supplies there occasionally but no livestock.

I got my porcupine there but he is very healthy . I just got lucky I guess. Im glad all my tanks are stocked now I dont have to worry about their sickly fish . I agree with decktape there is so much wasted potential in that place. Anyone know another place to get salt r o water in the va beach Norfolk area

Ive gotten all the fish in my tank at car a lot on NN and the and the petco in hampton, animal jungle has a big selection but i have never asked for advice from any employees there, the owners a nice guy though... The newst addition at care a lot is a **** idiot though.... i asked if he knew anything about fish before i started talking tohim and he said yes this is my section... and went on to tell me crap lol so i dont even ask questions anymore i just research it before heading out...

Back
Top Bottom