Aquarium Center, gone out of Business...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devilishturtles

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was chatting with Frogspawn, and sent him/her the link to the Aquarium Center to check out, and they replied "well thanks, but it's out of business". So I checked, and it was, after 25 years of being there.

Good news is that the store isn't gone, it's just a new name and new ownders I guess.

If you go to the website, it's down. So I had to cache the site to see the message. There you can click link to the new place.

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...w.aquariumcenter.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Or if that doesn't work, the new site is

www.aquariumdepot.net

I might have to give them a check out today, grand opening and all. Maybe they'll have some specials. :)

I was thinking about this too, and there's been quite a bit of chatter from GWAPA about this too. The expectation is that under the new management, over the next few months it will get back to where it was. I've never been, but everyone has prety good things to say about the aquarium center.

Unfortunately, it's like 70 miles from me

Wow. I drove right past there today too. :( Strange after that many years but I hope this is a step in the right direction of improvements. I just hope it doesn't mean prices will go up.

So, did you ride down Lindsay? If you did, post an update. :)

Nah, unfortanetly I didn't have time yesterday and probably wont have time today, though I really want to. Maybe this week sometime, or next weekend.

I hope this fixes their issues they've been having.

Back
Top Bottom