Blue Ribbon Koi Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear about everyone's pets. :(

Scott, Grady was so cool from what I remember of him. He was almost bigger than your hallways lol.

Still unsure if I'll be there tomorrow, but I'll let someone know if I can make it.

Thanks everyone! He was diagnosed with cancer over 2 years ago. They said he didn't have much time! He showed them!

Neilan, anyone, can you pick me up a hydor koralia 1 on you way? I'll pay you back, there just isn't anyplace around here that sells them.

Thanks for coming out.

Nate, I was going to offer to take you and Chris to F&F, they've got great frags there too, but I forgot, then when I called it was going straight to voicemail.

Sorry!

My Goby and Pistol shrimp immediately paired up. nice little sand mound on the bottom of my tank.

Hey everyone! Sorry for not making it out to BRK. I have been sick and spent most of the day in the bed. I had my phone on silent so Scott and Neilan I didn't get your calls til later in the day.

No problem, I picked up two no bar clowns and some nassis and a tunze ph. I hope you are feeling better Allen!

Back
Top Bottom