Brand New 125G for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roka64

Aquarium Advice Addict
Brand new, it has never been used. It comes with the standard lighting and glass covers. I am asking for $200. Pick up only PM me if interested. I'll also throw in a sump with it. I posted this in the Classifieds in case a Wv/Va/DC/Md folks haven't registered for this forum.

Got it, we may have to see if Allen can come up and help figure out how this sump works.

Alright, I'm focusing on figuring out lighting right now.

What kind of flow should I be aiming for through the sump and with powerheads or a CL?

What kind of skimmer should I be seeking?

Who's gonna help me build a stand? hehe

I'm excited.

Alright, I'm focusing on figuring out lighting right now.

Whatcha puttin' in there? Reef?

Check out the Acqua C EV series IMO. Really good and they go internal or external.

Whazzup w/the sump? "Figuring it out? Got a pic? How might they be difficult to figure out?

I am giving the sump/fuge with it. I am not really sure how it works, since the guy couldn't explain it to me. It has three inputs. Looks like one is for a RO/DI auto top off, a return and for a skimmer. It also had an overflow box. I'll see if I can get some pics.

Yes, definately mixed reef. I'm figuring 3x250 MH with the reeflux 12k bulbs, and probably 4x54W T5HO for actinics. Havent decided on what ballasts yet, or if I want to go with one of those pre-built fixtures that has everything all together. I don't want to get crazy, I'm not looking for this to be a 500K investment. But I hear good things about the coralvue and the icecap ballasts.

Depending on what the sump Scott has turns out to be we'll (or more precisely, one of you) will need to help me decide if it will meet my needs.

I'm thinking I'm going to drill that 125 and install overflow boxes in the corners. Drilling them doesn't look too hard as long as I'm careful, but I guess I could a glass shop to do it for me too if thats a smarter idea.

Back
Top Bottom