Endlers livebearers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am in Hancock don't know where morningman is but if it is on the way I haveno problem with that. It takes me about 45 mins to get from here to Frederick as well. But the Wife and I just got a new car and it will give me a chance to drive it. :)

HI !! I will take as many as you can ship me, I am willing to pay the shipping & I can also tel you (if ya arnt sure ) how to ship these guys & gals . please PM me with info ! I would love to add new to my fishys, I lost some a while back and am striving hard to get my 55 filled again , they do breed alot, but it still looks like it will take me a long time ..:) so IF ETHIER of you, or BOTH will ship to me , please PM me ~

I've got Class N stock (black bars and center peaocks) that I sell. I need to get rid of some fry right now and I'll sell them for 10/$10 (minimum order) and $1 each after that. Shipping will be $10 for Priority and Delivery confirmation.

ooppss old thread' ... LOL

I've got Class N stock (black bars and center peaocks) that I sell. I need to get rid of some fry right now and I'll sell them for 10/$10 (minimum order) and $1 each after that. Shipping will be $10 for Priority and Delivery confirmation.

UUMMM ~~~ that is ok, I have clas N myself , just low on stock right now, did not relalize this thread was so old ..LOL ~~~

when my stock is full I sell mine for a 1.00 too !! but I only charge actual shipping which is 6.00 and that still leaves me some change after the 4.98 shipping , for packing , gas.. etc.. BUT thank you for trying !! ~

and what are you calling a peacock center >?? I just have the peacocks , would love to see a picture of that ! ~~ neat .

I would also liike to find some tigers, if anyone has pics please post pics & prices ! !!

Actual shipping for me is a little higher since I don't print my labels and I pay for the delivery conrimation. That takes the cost to about $7-8 and after adding a $1 heat pack or two, stryrofoam, etc. the cost is that or more. Not to mention the time to make the boxes, gas to deliver the package......

Center peacocks are peacocks with the dot on the center of the base of the tail. Peacocks have offcentered dots. Compare #2 to #9 here: http://www.swampriveraquatics.com/ Mine look like that in #9, but I suppose they are more "clean" in that it is a true centered spot on the fish and not a black bar that extends to the base of the tail.

Actual shipping for me is a little higher since I don't print my labels and I pay for the delivery conrimation. That takes the cost to about $7-8 and after adding a $1 heat pack or two, stryrofoam, etc. the cost is that or more. Not to mention the time to make the boxes, gas to deliver the package......

Center peacocks are peacocks with the dot on the center of the base of the tail. Peacocks have offcentered dots. Compare #2 to #9 here: 1 NATIVE WILD ENDLERS Mine look like that in #9, but I suppose they are more "clean" in that it is a true centered spot on the fish and not a black bar that extends to the base of the tail.

well I dont even have paypal I get free boxes delivered to me from usps its easy just go to the site and order. then I go to my local furninture store, they give me tons of stryo (to line my boxes) and I also get other packing supplies there as well , now I do spend money on taoe *( havent found a good cheap way to attain that yet , I am paying a 1.00 per roll and one roll only last about 3-4 boxes, I DO use alot of tape ..LOL , and I spend money on my gas, time, etc. but I still manage to sell cheap plants & fish and charge actual shipping . I usually charge 6.00 now becuase usps went up in shipping the end of last year, but like I said that usually leaves me with a small amount of change . *( I do NOT do confrimation, and I do NOT do heat paks, so I also save money there. )

I really like the peacocks. they look neat ' . I have the class N black bar & I have some peacocks too . have you ever seen black bars throeing off peacocks ? its weired I just got' peacocks one day in one of my tanks . LOL I also have a few hybirds in with another tank just seeing what I can make so far I made a really pretty looking small guppy . LOL ~

HTH ~ and have a great day :)

Back
Top Bottom