Endlers livebearers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
Anyone want them? I have a bunch I need to get rid of. Free to a good home.

I know most of you guys are salties, but there's a few smart people amongst you that have FW tanks. lol

1 last chance. I have another billion of these in a tank that's being torn down within the next week. if anyone wants any, get ahold of me ASAP and we'll set something up. I don't want anything for them, just want them gone.

Endlers can interbreed with guppies, which you probably know. If this happens then the offspring are Class K. Endlers that you can trace their lineage back to wild stock are Class N. Endlers that are suspected to be from wild stock but cannot be traced back are Class P. Sounds like they are Class P if you don't know the lineage and if you are sure they aren't hybrids.

Based on that, I would agree, probably class P.

I know who I got them from, I can check into it. It was a member of a local club here - he may know.

I would be interested and willing to pay shipping to central Pa. I've been looking for something for a 20 gallon tank in my twins bedroom.

Let me know if you get any more, I showed my wife what they looked like (she didn't know) and she likes 'em. I think they'd do great in our 46 bow.

If neilanh doesn't have enough to go around (very unlikely with endlers) i have plenty more which i got from neilanh 5 months ago so they are the same stock. they are also free and even better if you want to pick them up yourself. i don't have the supplies to ship them but we could do a meet and greet if you want.

Matt it was a good suggestion, I actually yahoo map'd out you vs. me. vs hellathafish, and you guys are on opposite sides of the world from each other, with me basically in between. If you had been closer I'd have asked if you could share since it would be easier, but we're working on a plan to meet up in Frederick in the upcoming week or two.

takes me 45 min. to get to frederick depending on where exactly in frederick. Of course it could be done on the way to visit my brother in harpers ferry wv. Wonder how close Hellathafish is to morningman. could maybe do a relay or something.

Back
Top Bottom