Finally home in Virginia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youronlysin said:
The young kid providing customer service could use some lessons as well.
Heh...was he tallish (I dunno...6, 6-1), dark brown hair, and looks like he's still in high school? :) He is a very eager young man...

I'm going to Richmond Aquarium today, in a few minutes actually. I would be down for an aquarium shop hopping saturday. Let's do it! That way I can meet some of you as well.

-j

Finally got the Cox cable hooked up, but I've been so busy lately I haven't had a minute to check back. I have this weekend off and may be up for some shopping. If anyone has any plans to do the same, holler!

I would be, but we are going to hubby's company picnic up in the mountains at a lodge, and then Sunday we are off to WV to ride the choo-choo train with the kids to see the fall foliage. We never go away, but this weekend we are, finally :D

I look forward to meeting other folks though, so we'll have to get together soon.

You all settled in?

Pretty much so. I still need some furniture and a washer and dryer, lawnmower, etc. But other than that, were all settled in.

Im looking for a 70-95 gallon corner tank, btw, to put in my entry way. I have a nice front entry and nothing to fill it with. I thought a nice salt tank would look great there. if you know of a good place to pick one up, jsut holler. I still havent gotten any of the other tanks set up yet....Its been to busy and I need to plan on the places to set them up. Again, I need furniture to plan around. Oh well...Ill get them soon....I miss my fish!!!!!!!

I haven't seen any corner tanks, but I bet if you called a few stores and asked, they'd probably order one for you.

-j

they make a 54 and a 90 gal corner. Opp to get the drill tank, that way you can put it almost flush in the corner. just leave room for power cords.
They run 250-280 for the 54 and I think 400 for the 90.

Back
Top Bottom