Fish and frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a few things I'd like to find homes for. Will meet within a reasonable distance. Hag, Frederick and Baltimore areas are great as well as some areas of WV and Northern VA.
I have three 1.5 inch N. brichardi youngsters right now, all very healthy and looking for a new home. Great fish if your interested. More coming up.

Also, I have a few corals for anyone interested. Yellow polyps, devil's hand leather and anthelia. I'm asking 5 bucks a frag for these and am hoping to sell them locally before posting them in the classifieds. The yellow polyps will be mounted but the others may not be. PM if interested.
Thanks.

Here are pics of the fish. Coral pics coming...
In the pic, if you can look past the glare, you can see mum and dad in the back ground and a tiny sibling under the main fish in the photo. lol I have three different clutches in there right now. 8O

Last edited:
Coral pics. Not so great but not to bad. The colors are off, the anthelia is much pinker and the leather is pink with yellow/green polyps. I haven't fragged the leather yet but you can see the mother coral...

Last edited:
The three brichardi have a new home pending. :D There are more coming up though so if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom