Frag swap meet (Early Nov?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Lets setup a frag swap meet in early Nov. If your just starting your SW tank and dont have any frags this is a great way to get some. I have some Green Star Polyps as well as some leathers that I can frag off and give to anyone interested. I also have some nice button polyps that seem to be taking over my 80 gal tank that I would be able to give generious amounts away.

If we need a host for the event I will once again volenteer my house unless someone else would like to host an event.

I am definately interested, if we can get a date together I am actually thinking abut thining out my tank and selling a good portion. I would be glad to host it if your house doesnt work out. Let me know, and we can send out mass emails and get some phone calling going on to really get a nice meeting turn out

second weekend of the month is good for me. I (finally) have a few to spread around. By the way aaron, those shrooms have doubled in size already!

Anyone have problems with maybe the Weekend of Nov 13-14th or maybe 20-21st?

Matt if you woudl be willing to host that would be great.

Glad to hear those frags you got the other week from me are doing well.

No it hasnt. Lets try for teh 14th? I found out I have a commitment on the 13th.

I'd like to attend... How about a time and location/directions...
I'd be happy to bring some 2-liters and chips as well
any requests?
I can also bring some quart size zip lock bags

Where is it gonna be this time? I would offer but I dont think everyone will want to drive to Madison.

Matt offered his place above. I sent him a PM to confirm his location would be good for the meet. I have not heard back yet.

Hey alarmguy66 do you ever get over to Graves Mtn? We used to go for a week every summer when I was little. I usually go once or twice a year now for a lunch or dinner or if the rivers are up to do a little kayaking on the Rose River.

Well I havent heard back from Matt and I was waiting to hear from him before sending any kind of e-mail. At this late date I think we need to reschedule. Sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom