Free, Healthy Fish (Alexandria)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fearlessfisch

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just inherited a free 30-gallon tank, but it came with some fish that are much too big for it, and they are also not compatible with one another. I am offering them to good homes for free. These are not the types of fish I normally keep, so please forgive the amateur attempts at describing them.

One red OSCAR, about six inches. Very handsome fish and coloring up nicely.

One orange and white GOLDFISH, very pretty, about seven inches

One fancy orange GOLDFISH (fat body, fancy fins), about five inches

One common PLECO, tan, about five to six inches.

I am also offering free breeding MOLLIES, one adult male and two adult females. One female is a silver molly. The other female is a dalmation molly who was white with black spots before she began breeding, but has changed color and now appears black with a few white markings. I was initially alarmed by the dramatic shift in color, but I researched it online and discovered that these mollies do this! The male molly was originally colored black with white spots, but he has turned nearly pure black with sexual maturity.

I have two very cute juvenile offspring of the mollies, less than an inch long. Both are white with black spots.

I also have approximately 10 little molly fry to give away, as well. Most of these look like they will be white with black spots, like their siblings. A few of them look like they may eventually have darker coloring.

Please let me know if you would like any of these fish. I would prefer you pick up in Alexandria, but I can deliver nearby if that would help. I am especially anxious for the larger ones to find good homes, as they are not well-matched as tankmates and are much too large for the 30-gallon tank they arrived in.

Please send me a private message, and I will reply ASAP. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom