Green carpet anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
looking for a good home for my green carpet anemone. hes too large for my tank and is in great condition. very sticky and loves to eat. not looking for money or a trade. if u want mabey some salt. but dont have too. just realy need to find him a good home and quick.
will not ship.
only thing is u got to come to get him. i dont want to take him out of the tank and risk hurting him so who ever wants him come get him.
pls if u dont have the space for him dont even ask. thank u so much for you time.
michael
PM me and i will give u the info needed to come get him

I was thinking about taking it off your hands, but my 125 is still a little too new. At least Ziggy will give it a good home.

Ziggy953 said:
As soon as I hear back from Him I believe I will be off to collect the awesome anemone!!!!
Lucky little bugger!

Well..don't congratulate me too quickly I still haven't heard back from him..I'm guessing he is at work...I have other exciting news but I am working on the details now so I will post them in another thread when I figure it all out.....;)

Ziggy953 said:
Well..don't congratulate me too quickly I still haven't heard back from him..I'm guessing he is at work...I have other exciting news but I am working on the details now so I will post them in another thread when I figure it all out.....;)

Aww, such a tease. :) Give us a hint.

Lindsay, I think Ziggy is talking about his 2 tanks one sump thread in the DIY section....

Oh..the plans are getting more and more interesting...and actually Scott there will be 2 sumps one under each tank but they will share total water volume...I need to get pumps and about 3 more float switches...

I just walked through the door...the anemone is being acclimated to my tank now..I think I will drip him for abuot 3 hours just to be sure..I put a heater in the bucket to keep the water temp stable....he still looks awesome even after the uprooting and transport...I will take pics of him in the tank as soon as he is in it...though I'm giong to shut off the MH on the side of the tank I'm putting him just to allow him time to get comfortable...

Thanks again Michael! Really good meeting you and when I see you again I'll have some goodies for you...

good to meet u too. i should be down your way in a few weeks. i am going to be ading mushrooms and polyps this wed. i bought the packs from dr.fostersmith.com 7 types of mushrooms and 5 types of polyps all at once. there small so i hope it wont hurt my tank. but after i add these little dudes i am going to wait a month befor adding anythin else. give my tank some time to grow and mature.

thanks again ziggy for give him a good home and good luck. tell your wife if my dad changes his mind about the aqua pod its all hers lol

Back
Top Bottom