Group order for Phtyto fertilizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrrrkva

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am putting an order in to Florida aqua farms, This is where you buy the fertilizer. I am going to get ROTIFERS going and thought I would tag along with one of you who are buying the FERTILIZER for your phytoplankton.

This is what I need, let me know what else we can add

Qty Product Cost Options
1 $ 11.00 BB-PC ................ Small 4 inch dia seive 53, 1 liter with 800 ml collector .......... 10 oz $ 11.00
1 ROTIFER CULTURES $ 10.00 AB-R1(S or F) .... Lab cultured L Strain Rotifer Cysts, 3-5000 cysts ............. 1 oz $ 10.00

Order Totals
Sub Total: $ 21.00

Grand Total: $ 21.00

Ok guys, do you want the smaller bottle or the larger one? The smaller should last about a year. SOme of you may want to split a larger one. I got the 8.5 oz bottle for $6.20 and you can get 5x's as much for $13. We of course have to add shipping to this. I would like to get the order ready by either Tuesday or Next week, so it goes out early. I am ordering some live stuff from them (rotifers)

Ok so do i Have 3 bottles??
1 each for the following people
Fishfreek
a71skunk
reefdude

I have confirmations from Fishfreek and a71skunk. Let me know reefdude.

Order shipped out
1 small bottle for fish freek and A71 skunk
1 large bottle for reefdude.
Some Rotifers and Equiment for Me!!!

When can I pickup? Or if your in the Staunton area you could always just drop it by.

How much do I owe you for the small bottle?

I havent got yet. I HOPE it gets here tommorrow. IF not, I will call. I will be coming thru there Tues, and maybe monday. By the way I just bought a House your way!!! Not closed on it but offer was accepted.

MAN, I am ticked. They just mailed it today. I cant believe it, I ordered EARLY last week. At any rate, it should be here at the end of this week. I will keep in touch

That would fire me up also.

I have a nasty affliction with not being able to wait for things.

I have it!!! I dont have your number but if you remember mine, give me a call. I am going thru town thurs and friday early morning, if you want me to drop it off. Also possibly thursday night. Give me a buzz.

Back
Top Bottom