Group Snail order

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
When it warms up I want to get a load of snails for my tanks. I think i got a total of a dozen between two tanks.

Seems like no one has them locally that are worth paying for.

I would like some that do not topple over then die.........Dumb !@# snails. Let me know what you find and I will go in also.
Mike

This is going to happen im just trying to wait out this cold weather spell.

Stay tuned...

Freek, I'm gonna be outta town in a couple of weeks, but really want to get in the with the order. If you guys happen to order while I'm away would you or anyone else hold on to'em for me till I get back. I will be gone for 3 weeks for a much needed getaway. I'm leavin on the 16th of May.

I think we will be ordering before then.

Who do you have checking your tank while your away?

What where you looking to get then if we dont get the order in till after you leave we will know what you had wanted.

Ill probably put an order in Friday or Monday for one of teh larger clean up crews contained here.

http://www.wctropicalmarine.com/reefpackages.html

If anyones interested list how many of what they want and Ill just add it to my order and then we can figure up a per cost on them and somehow. I plan on ordering enough to get free shipping if the shipping discount is available on these packages.

fishfreak,

I'd be up getting some snails/hermits and possibly some other stuff on their site. I'll take a look at it tonight.

Eric

I will be getting detruis cleaners. Not sure how many yet. I have a 75 gal with 4 turbo and 6 bumble bees. I have about 13 hermits right now. Any suggestions guys? Money is a little tight so I'm gonna have to keep the cost low.

Scott

What would the difference between the cerith, nassarius, and nerite snails be. Does one excel in certians wastes? I pretty much want 20 to 30 crude eaters :)

I am going to hold off on my order till Monday. One of teh main reasons is we have to travel to SC this weekend and I just dont want to add a bunch of livestock to the tank and then leave for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom