Harrisonburg and surrounding area meet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishfreek = Aaron
Fishfreek's Buddy = Shane

:mrgreen:

I can show up early if you want help setting up anything.

hello
just wanted to let you all know that have about 10 packs of nori containing 50 sheets 8in x 11in, the price is 13.00 plus 2.00 bucks for shipping that i had to pay for getting them to me. it will last months.

let me know who would like some and how many packs and i will bring to the meeting.

later
shane

These nori packs are great stuff. I have been feeding this stuff to my tangs for well over a year. 1 50sheet pak will last me over 2 months usually.

Put me down for 2. I would bring what you got if you got room, I am sure the others would be interested. GREAT START!!! I got 12 people coming, hopefully all will show and bring friends!!!
I've got Xenia, GREAT Phyto that will be ready for the meeting, caulerpa, green hydnophora, and candy canes. These xenia are great, i just sold a bunch to the Lynchburg shop!

Thats great.

12 people and if we can do this once a month that puts the responsiblity of hosting to 1 member per year.

I am going to make a suggestion at the meeting that we try to do this on the last weekend of every month? I think the time should be bumped up for the next event though.

That is fine with me. I am sure we can put alot together at this meeting. Isnt this one the last weekend (or at least sunday) I cant wait!! Looking forward to it.

Bad weather plans?

With the weather channel saying snow heavy at times starting this afternoon do we know how far the furtheest person has to traval?

I believe you guys in staunton are the furthest, Tony is coming from over from the east is kinda far as well. Has snow started to fall down your way yet? None here as of yet. I will leave it in your hands, if it is too bad, dont risk it. It is almost too late to cancel but we may have a make up. Let me know what everyone is thinking.

It started snowing about an hour ago here.

Right now we are still on from Staunton. I got plans in TN this weekend so rescheduling it for next week just wont work. Expecially with the superbowl and all. :)

I belive we will be bringin up some frags from mine and Shanes tank. If we where to arrive a little early would that be kosher?

Come on over if you wanna come early, I am ready to go, Just let me know, give me a ring, 540-746-1188. We may have a reduced attendance but I still expect a good showing, A few minds is better than none anyways. We will get something accomplished!!!

Matt

Ok this is what im bringing.

1 Watermellon mushroom
2 purple gorg frags (one might be spoken for already)
ALOT of pink and green sinulara (mostly pink i belive)

Everything is unattached.

Ill give ya a call when we are getting ready to pull out.

A fun time for all for sure. Only 4 folks ended up but we had a great time and each of us came away with multiple frags.

Next meeting will be here in Staunton...

Considering the weather, I think we had a good time!! 4 folks with a bunch of Frags!! I am looking forward to the next meeting in Staunton.

Back
Top Bottom