I am SOOOOO ready for a shopping spree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were waiting for Neilan to get back (even though he's a "freshie"). I still have that tank I have been holding for you Neilan.

I'm back!

And I'm ready. Have a 125 to setup. I'm ready for it Scott, let's figure out how to get that beast to my house. I'm off work next week and want to build the stand for it while parts are on order.

Don't mean to disappoint, but I'm going FW with it. Since I'm still renting, I just worry about dumping 10K into it, only to move and lose everything during it. So, here's my plan. 125 FW, then setup the 46 I have as my first SW around summertime. I figure that's a better starter-size tank for me to learn (i.e. screw up tremendously) before unloading into something big.

Scott, didn't you mention while Neilan was gone that you'd only give up that 125 up for a SW set-up???:rolleyes: Let's hold it back until he moves and see if we can get that settlement date moved up.:razz:

I'm being bad.:bandit:

Again, welcome home buddy!!

Glad to have you back Neilan, though I am bummed to hear you aren't going SW!! I have about 30 lbs of liverock in a tub waiting for you, lol.

So, can we start narrowing down a date and places to go?

Yeah, sorry about that. The 125 is going to be FW, but after that's setup and I recoup some cash the 46 is going SW. Probably in the summer. I forgot you had that rock, DT, i'm sorry!

I believe Ray and I are the only ones that have SW only, the other folks have both, if I remember correctly.....Well, Mike's wife has FW (but I don't think he claims them....LOL!)

Do we want to meet at a central location (all the Md and WV'ers)?

March 1st works for me. I know we were planning to go to Blue Ribbon Koi, did we want to go anywhere else? I'm sure no on wants to drive all day but if there are other places within a reasonable distance, I'm game. :)

If we wanna meet at BRK that would be cool to me. I know some of you guys talked about a store in Herndon right?

Seriously though, whatever we decide to do is fine. If we do wanna meet someplace else other than the store though, I'll be driving down Rt 15, so someplace off of there would be cool.

FishEggs, where exactly is Highland?

Highland is a little tiny dot on the map right next to clarksville which is at the intersection of route 32 and 108. About 30-40 minutes east of frederick.

Back
Top Bottom