I am SOOOOO ready for a shopping spree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool. Funny, I had no clue where Clarksville was either, until last night I went to Laurel for the Prep Hockey state championship game, and there was Clarksville all over the place. lol.

So, March 1st at BRK. What time? Around noon sound good for all of you?

March 1st is good for me as well. I will be accepting early B-day presents at that time also.

The store opens at 10am they have enough parking to accomidate us all. If we could get a head count of people that will be going I can let John know ahead of time and maybe talk him into some kind of deal for us. (no promises on that its not my store)

Noon works for me.

For me it will be a family affair, it always is (right Lindsay? LOL)
So... me, my husband and two kids.

I'll be there, along with my trusty navigator, Tammy.

Fisheggs, you can meet me in Charles Town if you like and I'll drive down. Cindy, there are at least two other stores on our way back. Marine scene and Fins and Feather (the latter is smaller but he tends to have rarer corals).

Might have to check them out on the way back through. :) I'm getting excited! I just set up a 30g nano so maybe I can find my first addition this weekend. :)

I have some mushrooms I need to get rid of, are any of you all interested? Cindy, would be a perfect first addition! Scott? Anyone?

Yes, Mike, they are your spawns. lol. Things are going crazy!!

I PM'ed him too and he said he is about 80% (last time it was like 60% and he showed up). LOL!

I got my 36g QT tank set up again. Need fish!!!!

Noon at BRK. See you(s)!!!

Then again, I'd better get there early before Cindy gets there and buys up all the good stuff.

And I'm bringing the camera. All of you WILL be in a post by Saturday nite. :)

lol Ray, I don't do pics. :) Perhaps I better show up around 11 then to be sure I get what I need. ;)

Oh man ya'll. I just had some family stuff come up and now I'm not sure I'll be able to make it this weekend. :( What's worse, I may not know for sure til Friday night or maybe Sat morning. *sob*

We understand...things happen. Family comes first. Be there if you can if not we will understand!

Ray, looking forward to seeing you again! Linds, I'm looking forward to meeting you! I hope we have a nice turn out!!!

LOL!!

Cindy, your going to leave me alone with all the guys? lol Just kidding. Sorry you can't make it!!

I'm looking forward to meeting Allen and Neilan and seeing Scott and Ray again.

Is Mike coming?

Back
Top Bottom