I am SOOOOO ready for a shopping spree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll most likely be there in one form or another :new-alien: lol

Do we get to wear those cool "Hello My Name Is" tags? Could be a deal clincher. lol
my name -----> :n00b:

On another note i just got a new 36" t5 HO light fixture and it came with 2 x 39watt 12,000k daylight bulbs. I'm keeping one of them and was wondering if anyone was interested i trading the other one for one in the 6500k range?

Last edited:
If you would like to wear the name tag then you are welcome to do so. I was in the insurance business for 11 years and I had to wear those dang things too many times...

Is there an official plan of attack other than meeting at BRK at noon?

DT - wanna sell some of those 10000k T5 bulbs??? I was about to order 4.

Any place to eat nearby?

Then again, I'll prolly eat on the way and need to be back on the road by 2ish.

Now, lemme go find my "AA" shirt...

The closest places to eat are going to be in Gainesville or Manassas. I too will proably eat on the way but if you guys want to go somewhere after that is cool too. I'll probably be there a little bit before noon. I guess I need to get an AA shirt. I've been meaning to do that.

Neilan, I don't have extras but Eggs was talkin about trading bulbs. hehe. sorry!

I'll try and be there by noon and I probably wont eat on the way cause I'm irresponsible like that. lol

If you guys wanna go somewhere after thats fine, doesn't matter to me. I do have to be back on the road around 2ish as well though, 230 at the latest.

I'll probably be wearing my hoodie. Look for a grey Hood College sweatshirt and I drive a black envoy.

It was nice to meet eggs and your (wife or g/f)?

Well it looks like I missed it huh. Maybe next time. What did you folks get that was good.

It was great seeing everyone again! Nice meeting a new face as well! Mike next time we are going to go to Maryland to cater to our friends on the other side of the bridge.

It was really nice to meet those of you who were able to make it. My WIFE (Samantha) and i had a nice time looking at all the pretty colors even though we couldn't bring any home. I look forward to the next time we all meet. We'll have to do a Freshie trip next time lol

Yep. Enjoyed all. Though I think it was a set up since I was the only one to spend money.

Spent $3 over my limit. Got 5 fish and some nice macro algae. Ogo and sea lettuce.

Here's what I bought. Thought I resized the guys. Gotta go back and do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom