Impressed in Randallstown.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devilishturtles

Aquarium Advice Addict
A major upgrade since my last visit! Most notably, the addition of a large freshwater invert aisle. Either it's new, or I just never saw it before. Lots more plants too, though they weren't my interest today. Fish were well taken care of, both fresh and salt. I saw not a single dead fish. A few of the sw fish had some clamped fins and stuff, but overall not too bad. My main dissapointment was the corals, once again. They are never healthy, and I think (I tried to look) they are keeping them all under NO lighting. Maybe that is why. And the prices on most are outrageous.

Anyways, that's my update. Lookin much, much better!

Hmmm, that's near B-more. I was thinking about taking a trip to the Aquarium. I wonder if the new part is finished....I could make a day trip out of it....

If you go to the Aquarium, you'll pretty much drive by Randallstown Aquarium Center. Also, if your in the B-more area, you HAVE to stop and check out Exotic Aquatics. :)

Cool, which one?
Exotic Aquatics
8870 Waltham Woods Rd, Baltimore, MD
8.5 mi NE - (410) 668-1200

Exotic Aquatics
Unverified listing
7620 Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD
7.3 mi NE - (410) 668-1200

Hmmm, just noticed, they have the same number and are not very far apart....

Yeah, I believe the road changed names but it's the Waltham Woods Rd that is current. :)

Back
Top Bottom