Is anyone out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelscrx

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for friendly reefers for get togethers and frag swaps. Any clubs or folks from the Colonial Heights, Petersburg, Dinwiddie areas. Would even go to Richmond to meet folks.

That's OK we had FW folks in our club back in Washington too. We had one member who had the best looking FW plant tank I have ever seen. His equipment was almost as elaborate as a SW tank's.

By the way, I am still looking for folks to chat with and visit with.

Good to here from you. Tell me a little about you and I`ll do the same. Do you get your stuff from Mike`s place in Hopewell. I posted a merger question in this regional forum. Weigh in on it. Have a good day

Oh OK. I have a few friends that go to your place . DKnot McCallop. Byron Oates. I got them started in the hobby with my tank. They talk very favorable about you. I hope to meet you some day.

I will let you know the next time we have a reef club meeting...you prob already know most of the people...it cool to see different tank setups. Most of the guys really know a lot about the hobby. Last meeting, the guy had a 600 gal tank setup...massive.

At this very moment I cannot drive. Back on labor day I rutured my achilles tendon . I will not be able to drive till the first of the year but after that I will try.

Back
Top Bottom