Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic & the Virginia's
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-20-2004, 01:36 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to MrWrasse Send a message via MSN to MrWrasse
Liverock run.

Hey fellow valley aquarist. I will be on vacation at the end of May. I will be stopping by the liverocks.com facility to get some more LR...go figure lol. If anyone would like me to transport rock back for them let me know. I figure that I can probably carry back 200 lbs or so. I will be gettin 50lbs for myself. I will also be handpicking the rock so I can probably get ya some goodstuff . I will be transporting it in SW in a large rubbermaid container or 2. The only time the rock won't have water flow is when Im driving, which I don't think will be a problem seeing how its only a 12 hour drive. Just let me know so I can plan accordingly, and also pick the size and shapes you may be looking for.

Scott

Old 05-04-2004, 03:17 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

Trip is coming up in two weeks. Lemme know if ya guys want anything? Don't want anyone to miss out on free shipping of LR .

Old 05-04-2004, 08:04 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to mrrrkva
That sounds great! How much is it per pound? If we get 200 lbs, do we get a special price? I think I need 50 lbs.

http://community.webshots.com/user/catfish6661
mrrrkva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 08:39 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Regular

Hey
under 100lbs keys rock will be 3.60 a pound but at 100+ the keys will be 3.45 a pound. As for the coral rock that is 3.99 a pound under 100lbs and 3.79 for 100+ Let me know if you have any questions!

Zack

This is the quote from Zack.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:07 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

MrWrasse, I'm interested in getting in on that run as well. Something like 40#s of keys live rock and 40#s of live base rock. When are you leaving? PM me if you like.
140#s Live Rock from LiveRocks.com
Frogspawn, Hammer, Zoos, Leather Frag, and Xenia and Green Star Polyp frags from fishfreek and Alarmguy66, Thanks!
Member of the Unofficial A-Team
bound_for_obx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 08:43 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Regular

Well that makes approx. 180#'s. I don't think I will be able to fit much more than that. Mark 50#'s correct? OBX thats 80#'s correct? I will be leaving on the 16th. So things will need to be finalized by Fri evening. I will be back on the 2nd of June in the late evening. Rock pick up can be made anytime on the 3rd. You can send money with me or I'm sure Mike or Zack from LR.com will accept payments. I will talk to Zack tonight about that. I will be going to the LR facility on the 1st. Will then put the rock in rubbermaids filled with SW. Will put a PH in each while I'm not drivin. Rock should never leave water so I expect we should have almost zero die off. hopefully zero . Any ?'s or suggestions. Anyone with an extra PH or 2 for circulation. If not no biggie I need to buy atleast one more anyways.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:50 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Regular

One more thing....for those of you who still want LR. I can make this trip almost anytime. Me and the wife are known for driving to FL whenever we feel like it. I will go again in probably 2 or 3 months. The folks come up here as well. I can make them go pick some up too.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:06 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I have loads of extra Power Heads. I'll bring a couple up to you next week with some $. On second thought... can we avoid paying tax if we pay LR.com directly? I'll still bring the PH's...
140#s Live Rock from LiveRocks.com
Frogspawn, Hammer, Zoos, Leather Frag, and Xenia and Green Star Polyp frags from fishfreek and Alarmguy66, Thanks!
Member of the Unofficial A-Team
bound_for_obx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 11:29 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to mrrrkva
I have a few extra PHs!! Come on over. Do you want me to pay LR.com directly or you. Just let me know what you are most comfortable with!! My cell is 540-746-1188. Thanks ALOT for doing that. Any recomendations. Anyone get the Coral rock?

http://community.webshots.com/user/catfish6661
mrrrkva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
live, liverock, rock

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com