MACNA XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Looking to see how many of us locals are planning on attending. All weekend?

I'm going!!! Too close not to!

Let me know if you guys are going and what plans you have made I have van and we could work out some carpooling...

I'm going, already have my ticket and everything, still have to get my hotel room though. I cannot wait!

I don't have any plans so far, but I wouldn't mind a carpool. :)

I hope some more of us are going. I am fairly certain that Cindy is, which rocks. :)

I haven't gotten a hotel room yet either...Pass the word around about the carpool idea..I'm serious about using the van I can hold 5 people and have a luggage bubble that can go ontop....

Scott you should totally go, it's a lot of fun! This will be my third MACNA this year. You can't beat the freebies, especially the frags! Lots n lots of frags! They usually give away food samples, salt samples, lots of cool literature to read, the awsome raffle on the last day, and the lectures. It's just really really cool, so definitley plan it. :)

I'll be there. Unless something really huge comes up like I get hit by a meteor or something. :)

Ok...I'm going for the full 3 days....wasn't sure until I got the 16th off...If anyone is interested in riding along I would enjoy the company and we can split the cost of getting there...I'm taking the Van so when I win the tank give away I'll be able to get it home...LOL

Anybody have hotel yet? Where and how are the rates...I still need a room....

Just a bump. Anyone new going?

I need to get my room going too.

Ziggy, If the BF doesn't come along I might be interested in carpooling. :)

That way if I win the huge tank I can just use your van to get it home. Unless we both with huge items...then we are in trouble. ;)

Back
Top Bottom