Need LS/LR...eastern panhandle WV area.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltWaterNewb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have to put my 29g project on hold due to the purchase of an expensive "ring" for my g/f for V-Day, so I am now thinking about doing a 10g ghetto project. I have pretty much everything for that except sand and salt. I have a bunch of dead rock but need some LS or LR to seed with. If anyone in the area has a small bit they can give up let me know. I am more than will to pay for it. I would prefer a small piece of LR with some coralline on it so I can get that seeded too. If you have any, let me know and maybe we can arrange to meet up. I am an hour west of Winchester VA and about 45 minutes south of Cumberland MD just for reference.

You can seed your tank with either a raw shrimp or some fish food, to get the cycle started. The coraline will grow back on the dead rock. I am in Charles Town, if you need anything...

I have some sitting around (rock) but it's currently spoken for unless he doesn't need it. But if all you need is a rock with lots of coralline growth I might be able to ship you a small rock for like less than $10. With priority shipping it would take like 2 days max to get to you.

Send me a PM and I'll check out what I do have.

You can seed your tank with either a raw shrimp or some fish food, to get the cycle started. The coraline will grow back on the dead rock. I am in Charles Town, if you need anything...

Yeah, not the bacteria I am looking for but all the other goodies like worms and pods ect.

You can probably get a scoop of sand from your LFS, that should have some worms and pods in it....

Back
Top Bottom