Next meeting? End of July First of Aug?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Who wants to have a summer meeting where we can not only talk about our great hobby but also share in some food and drinks? I was thinking of arranging a summer cookout/meeting.

I may be able to make it to the meeting. ('Course, I'd have to bring hubby and two kids) Where in Va are you?

Of course your welcome to bring hubby and two kids.

Im in Staunton VA. Zipcode 24401 if you want to mapqwest it. I need to send out an e-mail notice and work on the details a bit more.

Cool. I think you know my husband. Smokinafuente from here and on the reptile advice board. Hopefully more people will respond as well. :D

I am in!! I guess we all have been busy but we are overdue for a meeting. Cant wait. Let me know if I can do anything!!

Has a date been firmed up yet? I would like to attend as well but my schedule is a bit iffy right now...

No a date hasnt been firmed up. If you want to toss out a suggested date thats fine.

It looks like I can probably attend either the weekend of July 31 or Aug 7
My sisters are coming up from Richmond and SC and we're meant to be going over to Grave's Mountain Lodge for a day but it now looks like that will be a week day. Soooo... I probably won't have any conflicts. Just keep us posted!

date

Aaron,
Can you try to confirm a date, time, and place so that everyone can make arrangements. I have a company picnic on the 14th but I can still arrive later if the meeting is still going on.
Mike

Yes.

Date: Aug 14th
Time: 11am - ??pm

We wont have any formal kind of meeting. Instead its going to be more of a time to just gather and share with fellow aquarists. We have folks comming from Richmond, MD, WV and GA I belive. I have burgers and hotdogs to cook and if folks want to come and bring a drinks with them or Ice that would be awsome.

Those who live close to Staunton and would be willing to have some folks visit their tank I would like to arrange some 'tank tours' also that day so we can all visit some local tanks.

If you wanna trade some frags thats welcome also. I can snip off a few of my ever growing corals aswell.

Back
Top Bottom