Nice weather for a gettogether (did that just rhyme?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ray took me there too. I like the Barracuda pool the sign that says, "Do not reach over the pool". They have a cool eel display too.

Allen PM me your address so I can look up the directions. The 31st looks good to me.

I could do after 2, or depending on what the group is doing I could leave straight from work and head out East and attempt to meet up with you guys wherever you happen to be at the time.

Why don't we hit the pure SW stores first (if there are any) and meet up neilan when he can get there. Or should we set another date?
It will take him about 1.5 hours to get to B-more. Or we could hit the ones farther North and make his trip shorter...
Neilan, call in sick! LOL!

Last edited:
Let me know what you guys decide to do. I'm thinking we should just go to Neilan's house and get that 46 started!

less than a week out, do we have a plan yet? I'm hopeful of getting off work on Saturday. I'll know in a day or two.

I think we are waiting to see if Neilan can get off work. It's all your fault Neilan. :p

Scott and Cindy, there is a new store in Frederick that just opened up called Mr. Coral. He drives around Frederick in a big Hummer that is all decorated, it's kinda cool. He also sells a lot on Ebay. If you all are coming by this way maybe we can check it out, or just wait on the way back if we are going to Baltimore.

Don't blame this on me. Ya'll make the plan and I'll try to meet it. So far noone's been up for taking my Saturday shift. How surprising is that?

I'll be in B-More on Friday, we are going to the aquarium and spending the night. Just tell me where and when to show up and we'll be there.
Lindsay, that guy is my friend's neighbor. I'm trying to get him to show up too.

Any chance we can get a plan together either today or tomorrow? I won't be online on Friday (since I'll be at the B-More aquarium).

I'm not going to be able to make it. I have to take care of some things this weekend, one of which is selling my truck.

Sorry gang.

Noooooooooooooo! LOL! I paid good money for a hotel in B-More and bought the aquarium package to boot! Plus next week is mortgage time.

If both of you guys (Ziggy and Neilan) can't make it, maybe it would be better to delay? To be honest, my truck is going in the shop tomorrow morning to fix brakes and I can't guarantee it'll be back by Friday night. So there is a small chance I might not make it either. Sorry Scott!!! You should go partying with the gf at Hard Rock at the Inner Harbor, that place is awesome. That's a good excuse to stay the night. hehe

Back
Top Bottom