request pics of baby convicts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snrklr1st

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello....As a new member am scanning but am most interested in posts/articles about convicts. Boy, I encountered a heated discussion! Anyway, I would LOVE to see some pictures of baby convicts as I think we are going to have them soon. We bought a gorgeous used tank already stocked with 4 convicts or we wouldn't have them. I do love to watch them though! We are going to buy another tank and have convicts in them only. (We've learned from experience and advice.) This tank came with a unique stand and a huge coral ornament. Couldn't resist.
Happy New Year to all fish lovers like me! (This will make tank #5 and a fish pond outside!)
Two bits of advice unrelated to convicts: I have had success with using cloth as a background. It doesn't cling to the back of the tank when wet. Secondly, if you are having trouble with cloudy water, UV filters are well worth the expense and are amazing in their prompt effectiveness!:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom