Richmond Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hisc1ay

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well, I finally found it. It's really in an awkward spot, and if you're not looking for it you'd never find it. At first it looks pretty small, but it's not.

They have SO much salt water stuff. And *really* sweet stuff. I saw a cow fish today (I think that's what he called it). That thing is awesome! They have a small freshwater section, but they had some neat stuff. Mostly various forms of cichlids, and they have a ton of angels. Really nice guys, and just gorgeous reefs. I'll probably visit there often to see what kind of stuff they have, and I may end up getting my stuff there when I set up my reef. It would be very difficult to go in there and not buy something if I had somewhere to put it. :)

-j

I agree - they have a great shop. Also, check in there for used tanks when you go, because when one of their clients stops using their tank maintenance service they will have the tank there for sale.

I'm very impressed with these guys, and am happy they have FW now! :D

hi could u post an address for it i liver in chesterfield and never heard of it thanks :D

They are off Speeks Drive (sp?) I believe but call them at 804-639-7871 before you visit for exact location. Do NOT use a map search engine to locate this company. The company name is actually registered to one of the owners homes in Brandermill.

I found the shop via mapquest...

sonoma, do you know where the shopping center is with Kroger and Mi Hacienda...mmmm....at Hull and Genito? Anyway, going east on Hull, take a right at the light immediately following the Kroger shopping center. Courthouse is too far. That road is Speeks, and you take that very short road to the end and go left. It's in an odd spot, but there is a sign at the corner on Hull. It's a very nice store. Not realy pretty, but they have great stuff and awesome staff.

Scott seems like he's adopting me while I set up my first reef. I almost feel bad ordering my live rock from lr.com. :)

-j

I`ve probably seen yall there several times and did1nt even know it. Been going there and fishworld for many years. Hopefully I`ll see you there someday. I live near Manchester HS off Spring Run RD. We will have to wear AA shirts to recognize each other. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom