Saltwater Aquarium Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellowyellow

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi. I'm Mellowyellow named after my Foxface. I'm looking for a saltwater aquarium club in the northern Maryland...Elkton area and/or the Dover, Delaware area. I've just cycled my first saltwater tank and would like sharing information locally. Hope to find you soon :p

I just wanted to say HI to the forum. I`m in the Richmond Va area so I cant help but I can say Hi.

hello from across the bay :wave:
did try googling or other internet search for one? other than that you can try asking at the lfs if there is one around.

Hi, Fisheggs. Thanks for your reply. We are across the great Chesapeake Bay. We're from NJ originally. We love it down here a little slower but not too slow. Couldn't wait to leave the hustle and bustle not to mention the traffic. I'll keep looking for clubs and I'll ask my lfs tomorrow. I'm having trouble adding fish to a newly cycled saltwater tank. You see, we have a Foxface who has been in the tank alone for about two weeks and is giving our blue/green chromises a hard time. I'm afraid he/she killed one last night. Tomorrow, if I find another dead Chromis, he's out of here and back to my lfs. Again thanks for chatting. Keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom