See you this weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roka64

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am heading to Philly, will report on thatpetplace.com when I get back!

Have fun! That Fish Place is awesome! And you also get some Lancaster Amish Country experience when you go there. It was quite a trip when I tagged along with Cindy one time. Enjoy!

WOW!!! I was soo overwhelmed!! Thatfishplace was awesome!!! They had great prices and their selection was huge! The custom tanks were impressive also!

LOL! I didn't get anything yet! My Damsels stressed my Royal Gramma to death....poor guy only lasted two days! I am ashamed that it happened...sigh...I figured if they didn't go after my clown, others would be safe. Anyways....I am working on removing my CC and replacing w/sand (I did about 1/3 of it already), once that is complete, I will get new lights and add an anenome (sp). Then I plan on taking a few of my Damsels back (my Blue Devil..I really like him...sigh....and my 3 stripped ones and will plan from there....)

Anyone near Charles Town want a few healthy Damsels? My LFS won't give me store credit (even though I just spent around $215 to set up my new QT), and I would like to see them go to a good home....

Back
Top Bottom