Shenandoah valley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pipedreamer86

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone from the valley have any good pointers? I think I've found all the decent stores from Winchester to staunton but any input would be super!

I cant help you much because I`m from Richmond but I love the Shenadoah valley area. I camp there all the time esp. the skyline Drive. Got this picture last week there. BTW welcome to AA.

2012-10-13%2018_44_27-2-1.jpg

I'm not aware of too much in that part of the state.

There will be a new store in Charlottesville opening (I think) in November called Albemarle Aquariums and I like Aquatic Obsession in Manassas. A lot of people like Marine Scene in Herndon, but I think their prices are high.

I have bought some stuff from Winchester Pet & Aquarium, but you really have to look over what you're buying.

Marine scene in Herndon is nice, and I agree with it being overpriced. Take a ride over to Frederick Md sometime and check out Mr. Coral. I wasn't impressed at all with that place, but the retail store has a new owner and has some really nice stuff at a good price.

+1 to Mr. Coral. I'd forgotten about them. The new owner is trying to make some positive changes. He told me he'll be looking to change the name as well in the not too distant future.

Back
Top Bottom