South Jersey Area Reef Stores?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bootz

Aquarium Advice Freak
I like to slowly stock my tank with new livestock etc. + now i am just converting my tank into a reef system. My problem is i do not know of any reef stores in the south jersey area and it does not seem fiscally responsible to order offline because the shipping fees are so high. Does anyone know of a solid supplier in this area. Thanks :)

Hey bootz,
Where you coming from. By me there is a small store that has a decent coral(AllAquatics) selection but fish not so much. Though in Pa. there are a couple of nice stores in Bristol(Fish Factory) and Levittown(Hidden Reef). Both are right over the river. Reef is the nicer of the two. Been living there for the past week.

Glad I got to you quick. Now that its moved you'll never get a response. Add to that fact that it was actually moved to the wrong area. NJ in mid atlantic/Virginias I don't think so.

thanks dude any of those stores in PA offer some decent shipping prices i know its not 40$ for over night to NJ from PA lol no matter what they tell you. ima give all aquatics a shot i really appreciate the feedback. I have a store with a great fish selection about 40 mins away from my house so im set on livestock.

Really, what town are you located. Allaquatics is right up the road from me but the two in pa are only a 15 min drive or so. If your coming the from south of me(bordentown) they might actually be closer and in my opinion much more worth it

Wow your out there. There has to be a closer place. It will take you at least 2-2 1/2 hrs to get to my area. Prob closer to go to Philly area. Prob lots of stuff there.

Hey bootz , there's a place in mays landing called pets plus. Really had some pretty stuff in there. Also in egg harbor township there is ocean aquarium that has decent stock.

The Aquarium Center in Clementon, NJ has a great selection of marine fish and corals. I've been getting my freshwater stuff from there for years and watched them slowly grow their saltwater collection. They have always had the best fish selection and reliably clean tanks, prices, and knowledgeable staff.

Their address is 1295 Blackwood Clementon Road. Clementon, NJ

www.aquariumcenter.biz

Back
Top Bottom