Trip for April...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They don't expire, but if it's been that long, youd probably want to take a refresher. I forget what they're called, but it's basically a refresher course to help you remember signals and emergency procedures.

That is more or less what I meant. Certifications don't expire...usually when you get certified that means you will be keeping in practice. I did it because I worked on a charter boat and in the slip next to us was a dive instructor and his boat. So, I got certified by him for doing some work on his boat on my days off. I haven't been open water in a long time.

Now that I think of it, why don't we head down Mike's way, since he is still recovering from his injury and driving might be a bit much. Mike, you have a couple of stores near you right? Does anyone else mind the change?

Two good stores here. Ziggy`s dad was down at one of them the other day. Ziggy said he was pretty impressed.They are not actually in the city just in one of the suburbs close to where I live. I`m for it and like I said we will eat at my house. Let me know.

Well, let's start with everyone's availability. I am open for anytime, unless something comes up.

Mike, do you have any LFSs that have FW, we kinda left poor Neilan out the last trip? But he was a trooper!
I'm shooting for a Saturday....

Saturday is usually better for me too, but Sunday isn't out of the question either. I'm cool with doing a little driving. Richmond is kinda far, so depending on the day I might not be able to go (depending if I have plans that night, etc.) But just some preliminary notice is all I need. :)

I'm up for a Richmond run. The 14th or the 28th would be best for me...That's the day after paydays and I will have da moneys!!! But any other weekend will be just fine with me. I'm about 1.5 hours from there and my Father-in-law did have very good things to say about Fishworld!!!

I was gonna hit scales last weekend after the GWAPA meeting, but I decided to check out annandale super pets instead. I wish I would've gone to scales instead, but super pets had some nice stuff too, just not what I was looking for.

Ok, shall we shoot for April 28th? That will give me a little extra time to finish setting up my tank, unless I can figure out a quicker and less messy way to bury my PVC frame under 5 inches of sand!

One of the stores has a 25% FW area. He`s mostly SW and the other guy is all SW. Scott has a decent amout of FW choices. They just opened a new petco here with a huge FW selection. Also have a Pets smart with big FW selection. Also have a place called pettails that has a pretty big FW selection. You name it we have it. The SW places have some pretty good stock. Some of it pretty rare like my purple brain.

Hmmmmm.....grill....do you want us to bring anything?

Scott just bring yourself and neilanh I was J/K and will get it before you come. LOL

Back
Top Bottom