Trip for April...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scales is gonna make you happier than Sea Save/Glen Burnie IMO. New Hampshire Avenue exit from 495/Capital Beltway.

And Scales has both fresh and salt stuff.

Ok....so what are the plans for Saturday...a friend of mine at work wants me to meet up with him and go to Winchester Aquarium and see the shark tank they put in. I've never been and it will give me a chance to price some tanks. I'm thinking I will head that way this weekend instead of Richmond...by the way there is another place in Richmond I want to go when we do make the trip down there....and of course I can't find where I wrote it down at right now so I will have to get back to you on that....it's on Patterson Ave....maybe Mike will know what I'm talking about...

Winchester Aquarium Center is a hit or miss type store. I used to frequent there quite often but the last few times I was there was not pleasant. All I will say is, be cautious. If buying anything, check it over VERY well. And I would have to say that with all their livestock, not just their fish.

That is about an hour drive...are you going to BRK? I have not decided to go to winchester yet...Cindy, I've heard they aren't the greatest, I am more interested in their dry goods then livestock...I go to BRK for livestock as I have not found a place with better quality yet....

Lindsay if you are going to BRK let me know and I will meet you there

I dare say, you probably won't be very impressed with their dry goods either but I admit it's been about two months since I've been there. It's worth a stop, for sure. Just if you go in with lower expectation, you won't be as disappointed. lol ;) It's not a bad store, but it's not great either. It's just ho hum.

Well if you decide to go I can report that they have a LOT of ORA corals in and a LOT or new clams....I couldn't resist and had to swing by on Friday and check things out...I picked up a nice new yellow digitata and an awesome blue Tort...both ORA....damn those frags.....anyway I am always up for going back if you decide please let me know I would really like to meet you and i could always pick up another frag!!!

Back
Top Bottom