Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic & the Virginia's
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-27-2004, 09:42 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Trip to Pet World in Lexington

We have scheduled a trip to a new pet store thats going to be offically opening their doors in a few weeks in Lexington to happen this Sunday May 2ed. We should plan on meeting here in Staunton around noon on Sunday and then we can carpool down to the store. Lexington is about a 30min drive south of Staunton.

Anyone who wants to go should plan on meeting us at the Staunton Mall beside JC Pennies. We will want to leave as close to noon as possible so if you could plan to be a little early that would be great. We dont want to leave anyone behind but we also dont want to keep the owners of the store waiting. They have been generious in allowing us to come in prior to their offical opening.

For those that need directions to the Mall.

Take I81 to Exit 220. Take the Rt 11 bypass and turn right at the stoplight. Then turn left at the next stoplight and turn right into the Mall entrance. JC Pennies is on the side of the mall next to Red Lobster. Look for us along that side of the mall. I will be in a Grey Chevy Cavilear and Shane will be in the Blue Chevy Suburban.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 11:01 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
We where informed that some of you might have conflicts like Church so we have made an adjustment and we will meet at the mall at 1:00pm instead of noon like previously planned.

Please post here if your interested in going. This way we can make sure that we dont leave anyone behind on Sunday. Please feel free to bring others you know whom are interested in the hobby aswell.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:38 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I would like to go, but I haven't quite figured my schedule out. I have a nagging feeling that I have something I'm meant to be doing Sun. I'll show up at the mall if I can!
140#s Live Rock from LiveRocks.com
Frogspawn, Hammer, Zoos, Leather Frag, and Xenia and Green Star Polyp frags from fishfreek and Alarmguy66, Thanks!
Member of the Unofficial A-Team
bound_for_obx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:44 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to mrrrkva
I'm in and will call a few people. With you permission aaron, I am going to send out an email copying your post here to everyone. As a check let me know if you get it.

Matt

http://community.webshots.com/user/catfish6661
mrrrkva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:57 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Sure. GO ahead.

Old 05-03-2004, 10:34 AM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

In total 5 of us went to Lexington's PetWorld and the trip was very enjoyable. The store has a great setup. Regretfully the saltwater tank order got messed up by All-Glass and they wont have the saltwater fish area up until June but everthing else will be up and running when the open their doors to the public on May 10th.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com