wamas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesx2

Aquarium Advice Newbie
howdy,

just went to the wamas spring meeting today. Overall it was pretty good. Breeding clown fish, my tank is still very young so dont think i will be doing that in the near future, but it was nice to meet people. They had some nice raffling of coral and supplies which was nice, i bought 6 tickets and managed to walk away with 4corals and some algae. They also had a freebie table which i completely missed out on since this was my first meeting. I will know what to look for next time i go to the meeting. I did meet some nice people that are more than willing to supply frags expecially for those things that multiply rapidly in a tank. I hate the thought of spending money for xenia, green star polyps, or shrooms, when they multiply like rabbits in peoples tanks. Over all i give the meeting a thumbs up and look forward to going to the next one.

james

Thanks for the report. I wish I could have went but I made family commitments with out checking my calendar.

Back
Top Bottom