WAMAS meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesx2

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Howdy all,

Just wanted to tell people about the upcoming WAMAS meeting. WAMAS is the washington area marine aquarium society. They have quarterly meetings which are great for getting free frags. They also do a drawing with some nice equipment and frags. I encourage everyone to come if they can. It is also a great time to meet the rest of us. The web site is http://www.wamas.org/ . I hope to see you all there.

james

Apparently the date has changed from June 21st to June 28th.

I also read on another site that Dr Mac has confirmed he will be attending this meeting.

WHOOT.

Bump,

Meeting is tommorow. Right now I, Cal91666 and JamesX2 plan on attending and I look forward to meeting them as well as the ability to meet with other hobbists.

Dr. Mac will be there. For those who are not fimular he is the Dr Mac of Dr Mac and Sons the online coral and live rock retailer. Its reported he will be brining coral frags and selling them for $10 each. This is a great oppertunity to get some good low cost frags since there wont be a shipping charge.

Its 160 miles for me so dont get hung up on the distance.

Man what a fun meeting.

Chris, James and Myself meet up at the meeting and I must say all of us scored very well for the trip. Chris while he did not win much from the raffle did come away with a fair amount of Dr. Mac's frags plus some frags from myself and James.

James for the second time in a row scored the most frags from teh raffle. I swear he must have gotten 5 or 6.

I got 6 frags myself either from Dr Mac ro from the raffle.

Was well worth the 260 mile round trip for me. Was a great pleasure meeting both fishfreek and jamesx2. I also got some very nice frags and a real nice teal brain. Pics will be posted soon. I am already looking forward to the October meeting which is a frag workshop with Dr. Mac attending again :) ......................... Just don't ever play cards or anything thats a game of chance with James ..... thats got to be the luckiest man walking!!!!

Back
Top Bottom