Where'd everyone go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True, I need to find a LFS that has either a Copperband Butterflyfish or a Mulleri Butterflyfish....

Yeah, they need a mature tank with lots of pods. I doubt your 125 has any pods in it right now! LOL.

About 2 miles from where I am sitting at work. It's off the Dulles Greenway. It is a very small store, but the guy does have some of the harder to find corals.

Silver Spring? Not sure what you're talking about.

FIns n feather is easy without the toll road. 15S to 7E, exit right on the Belmont exit (Claiborne Parkway), he's a few miles down the road. I live less than 10 min from there.

The 2 mandarins were in his frag tank. Looked great. Good coral and frag selection, like Roka said, but it is a very small store. His SW fish in the other tanks weren't looking so hot last week though.

Yeah, they are a mated pair and about 4 inches, if I recall correctly. He was moving corals around one time and one of them bit him.

Scales is an awsome store, they are one of our newest sponsors of our club.

Just picked up a beautiful perfect copperbanded butterfly at Roozens for $30 5 months ago. He is doing great in the 150gal. Finally got him eating frozens and cyclopeeze.

I haven't been to Fins n' Feathers, I usually go to Blue Ribbon Koi once a week just to keep up with the new stock he has there.

Sadly if I get this new job I will have to get rid of my stock and tank as I will be out of the country for 45+ days at a time.

Back
Top Bottom