Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-12-2005, 01:11 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via Yahoo to swanandmokashi
29 gallon tank , 3 Yo-yo loaches and 2-3 Ottos in Atlanta

I am moving next week and don't want to carry my yo-yo loaches with me. There are 3 of them. Also the tank has 2-3 Ottos (I say 2-3 because I sometimes see 3 of them -sometimes 2 --1 could be missing). Very healthy and the loaches are growing nicely with great color.

Also the tank is 29 gallons - comes with a hood and 15W light. Be aware that the tank was leaking sometime back and I have sealed it (from outside) with silicon. Aquarium has nice 10-15 lbs of Scultz's aquatic soil (great stuff to grow plants) .Has some rock structures which I created with natural rocks and silicone (has some algae on it though Wink)

Has to be picked up before Tuesday and local only (I am located in Chamblee, GA)

Make an offer.

55 Gallon FW,Eco-complete Substrate
Equipment : In-line heater, RENA XP3 filter, 130 Watts Fluroscent
Plants - x Cryptocoryne wendtii brown
Fish : 10 Tiger Barbs, 2 Blue German Rams, 2 Bolivian Rams, 1 Rainbow shark
swanandmokashi is offline   Reply With Quote

29 gallon, loach, loaches, ottos, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search