AA Members get a free Appraisal for homebuyers or refis!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbumin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well it took a while but I finally got my boss to agree to it! If any of the Aquarium Advice members live in North Carolina, Virginia, marlyand, or Colorado and are in the market to buy or refinance their current homes my company, 1st Priority Mortgage Corp, will give you a free home appraisal when you close the loan with myself and 1PMC. This usually saves you about $350.00 off of your closing costs so if your interested you can either reply to the post or send me a private message or email me at Brad@1pmc.net. For more information about me or my company feel free to visit my website at www.ilmloans.com and search around or fill out a preliminary application if you are interested in purchasing or refinancing. We are a full service mortgage broker that deals with over 100 banks to insure competitive rate and term packages. We offer different programs to fit all credit profiles so if you are interested make sure you contact me soon and we can work out the details from there!

Back
Top Bottom